1. Contains healthy bioactive compounds Green tea is much more than a hydrating beverage. Green tea plants contain many healthy compounds that are added to the final drink.
2. May increase brain function Green tea is more than just keeping you awake. It may even improve brain function. Caffeine, a stimulant known to be the key ingredient, is the main active ingredient.
3. Fat burning increases Green tea, found in any fat-burning supplement's ingredients list, can increase fat burning and improve metabolic rate.
4. Some cancers may be less likely to occur if antioxidants are used. Chronic inflammation can cause oxidative damage, which can eventually lead to cancer. The best source of powerful antioxidants is green tea.
5. It May help protect the brain against aging Green tea can not only improve brain function but may also help protect your brain from the effects of aging.
6. May reduce lousy breath Green tea's catechins have many benefits for your oral health. It may reduce bad breath by drinking green tea.
7. It may help to prevent type 2 diabetes Japanese researchers found that people who consumed the most green tea had a 42% lower chance of developing type 2 diabetes.
8. May prevent heart disease. Green tea may help lower your risk factors. This includes lowering total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol.